Global Event Management organised and managed a 9-day activation for Yas Mall Abu Dhabi. Named the Yas Mall Spring Festival, the activation aimed at creating a family-oriented fun fiesta that will become an annual attraction at the mall and grow year on year.
The GEM team created a spectacular festival experience packed with entertainment and surprises. The activation featured unique experiences including:
• Spring-themed mall decoration
• Photo opportunity locations throughout the mall and live on stage
• Kids’ Spring Fashion Shows
• Strolling Entertainment and Mascots
• Entertaining Acts including live and interactive stage shows with the finale from West End to Broadway, The Upside World of Alice and an extended Glow Garden in the Town Square
The Spring Festival event managed to create a high footfall at the mall, delivered a memorable experience to visitors and supported the mall’s fashion retailers, positioning Yas Mall as one of the leading shopping destinations in the UAE.
Among the crowd-favourite attractions during the event were the live performances by Nancy Ajram and Mohammad Assaf, which made the large audience at Yas Mall swing to some entertaining music.
The Spring Festival event also managed to generate tremendous media and print coverage, whilst the various social media contests that ran during the event created unparalleled levels of brand awareness for Yas Mall throughout the Middle East region. Yas Mall were also able to capture valuable data and feedback from the visitors and participants throughout the festival.